When I heard that Pres. Obama had been given the Nobel Peace Prize, so many thoughts ran through my head:
7. We've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone.
6. Al Gore's prize is no longer the committee's biggest embarrassment.
5. His reward for throwing Poland and Israel under the bus.
4. Maybe I'll win next year.
3. This actually makes sense for a man who's written two memoirs before his 50th birthday.
2. The final piece of evidence that the Peace Prize is either a purely political statement or a complete joke.
1. He deserved to win! For his tireless work on ... on ... on ...